Moss time is never far away! Moss should be considered as a Wonder of the World! Well it sure is when you see moss carpeting a forest floor,
in a rockery, riverbank, in gardens or on rotten logs. However, this often loses its appeal when its growing on the South side of your house or on
the slippery paths adjoining it so it's definitely Moss Eradication time when it appears.
with either Wet & Forget® Concentrate or Rapid Application®
You can't use regular Wet & Forget® 5L (blue) with the Rapid Application® Reach Nozzle.
It will NOT work as dilution rates are very different!
- The active ingredients are the same but the dilutions are different.
Coverage of 100-300m2 is exactly the same for both products.
- Common coverage is about 100 -150m2 as it is usually used on ‘absorbent’ porous surfaces
How to Remove Moss by Using Wet & Forget® 5L Concentrate
- Mix it up 1 to 5 in your garden sprayer. Choose a cool, dry day to apply it.
- Saturate the dry surface you are cleaning with the Wet & Forget
- NO rain for the first 5hours - Then, just watch it come cleaner - bit by bit
- Only one application! (except in extreme cases of heavy contamination)
- You can use it safely on ANY exterior surface because there is NO BLEACH in our product
NO BLEACH means an unlimited shelf life
Wet & Forget® contains a special surfactant to give a more even dispersal. Helps product grip onto vertical surfaces
- Attach your hose, turn to ON and off you go!
- No mixing! No measuring! No mess!
- Choose a cool, dry day to apply Rapid Application®
- Saturate the dry surface you are cleaning with the Rapid Application®
- NO rain for the first 5 hours - Then, just watch it come cleaner - bit by bit
- Only one application! (except in extreme cases of heavy contamination
- Total saturation of the surface with this product is essential in order to obtain a good kill of the fungi, algae, lichen, moss & algae which
infests these surfaces.
- Make sure the surface is dry in order to get the best penetration of the growth with the least amount of evaporation.
- If the surface is particularly bad, another application approximately one month from the first application and then allow the surface to
- Nature will take its course. The growth decomposes while the rain gently removes them from the surface over time.
- After 1st application use as a maintenance tool. Only re-apply at the first sign of regrowth.
Protected areas on vertical surfaces that do not have good exposure to the elements, it may require some assistance using either a hose
or a light brush.