How Does It Work?
Chopper Weed® is a systemic, non selective, weed and grass killer (this would be perfect if you wanted to resow your whole lawn). It is absorbed through the leaves and taken directly to the roots, killing the weeds and grasses from leaf tip to root base like an exocet missile! It is biodegradable in the soil and is non residual but it can take up to 10 days to see results.
Where Can You Use It?
Around gardens, fence lines, rockeries, pathways, cobblestones, edgings and lawns.
How Do You Use Chopper Weed?
- Dilute the concentrate with water as per instructions and apply with a garden sprayer.
- Being systemic, it is absorbed by green plant tissues and moves throughout the weed, including the root system, for maximum effectiveness.
- Browning off and weed death may take from 10 days to 2 weeks.
- If weeds are to be weeded out, wait for 7 days after spraying to allow penetration throughout the weed. Otherwise there may be regrowth from the roots
- Apply to actively growing annual weeds and grasses at any time of year.