Hit The Deck - Deck Cleaner
- Hit The Deck - Deck Cleaner is for cleaning those dirty or blackened decks and absolutely any other timber surfaces - to give you more instant results. Check the video and testimonials. It's truly amazing!
- Hit The Deck - Deck Cleaner is designed to take most of the hard work out of heavy duty cleaning on any softwood or hardwood decks (most common ones being pine or kwila decks), cedar weatherboards, fences, outdoor furniture, log cabins and pergolas.
- This is by using the pure cleaning power of oxygen.
Coverage: About 60m2
NOTE: If your deck has been stained or oiled it may be difficult for Hit The Deck to penetrate the surface and remove biological build-up. This is very relevant to decks that have been stained or oiled regularly over many years.
Hit The Deck Scrubbing Broom
Deck Scrubbing Brush. The secret weapon for cleaning decks with "Hit The Deck". Wooden handle included. We challenge you to wear it out!
EziHand Tool Handle Attachment
- EziHand is the ultimate labour saving accessory which will easily attach to ANY long handled tool such as a broom, a rake, a shovel, a mop, a vacuum etc Even great for using with whitebaiting nets!
- Do your Back a Favour with EziHand.
Do the same job with less effort and less blisters.
- More purchase! More Purpose! Less Fatigue!
- Reduce Back & Hand Fatigue with this Patented Ergonomic Design.
EziHand will reduce back bend by 30% & give 15% less compression in lower back.
MADE IN NZ - stainless steel hardware / UV protected materials.
All handles are constructed of high-impact plastic and come with their own allen key for tightening or removing.
- Great to use when using when cleaning your deck with our
Hit The Deck, Short Bristled Broom
Bone Dry Sealant for Porous Surfaces
Bone Dry is a Moss & Mould Retardant and Stain & Water Repellent to protect and moisture proof porous surfaces such as bricks, pavers, concrete timber decks and clay pots.
Bone Dry is great to help protect any porous surfaces such as pavers, decks, bricks, canvas etc. It is especially good for timber decks after they have come clean. Also great for areas such as paths on the South side of your house or areas with overhanging trees where there is a lot of dampness etc. (Make sure they are clean and dry first though before applying)
- If porous areas stay damp in the winter, do preventative maintenance and apply Bone Dry in the summer when the surface is dry and clean.
- Coverage: 5L is100m2 2L is 40m2