When our pure oxygen product, Hit The Deck is applied to the deck, it immediately starts to lift the UV degraded wood fibre and the contamination mould, mildew and organic matter with it. Using the hard, short bristled, deck scrubber and minimal effort, the contamination will lift off easily. Just hose with reasonable pressure and the 'marshmallow-like' layer will vanish to reveal a stunning fresh, new timber look.
Wanting to give your dirty, blackened deck and immediate clean up? When biological growth stubbornly holds on to the timber, standard cleaning methods are quite difficult. Wet & Forget has the solution with its product Hit The Deck. Get it into action - you'll absolutely love the stunning results!Mix up the Hit The Deck powder in like warm water in a bucket. Transfer to your garden sprayer. Saturate the deck's surface when it is DRY with Hit The Deck and leave for a minimum of 20 mins. Choose a cool dry time to apply to avoid product evaporation.Use a bit of elbow grease and scrub with one of our short bristled deck scrubbing brooms. You will see all the growth peel away like soggy marshmallows to reveal an amazingly clean deck.HELPFUL TIPS:
The resins and colour need to leach out for 6 mths before application
- Always make sure deck is completely DRY and totally CLEAN before application
- If you have a large area to clean - do it in sections to avoid the product evaporating off before you get to scrub it off
- Seal the surface when the deck is clean and dry - with Wet & Forget's porous surface sealant called Bone Dry - for longer protection
- Bone Dry seals porous surfaces to keep moss & mould at bay for longer.
- Summer is the best time to apply Bone Dry in readiness for the following winter