How does fishing tackle wash work?
Ordinary fresh water does not dissolve salt effectively and therefore it requires a product like salt shaker to do the job. The surfactants attack the salt molecule, breaking it down and allowing it to be flushed away. By applying another coat after washdown you will be left with a protective coating.
How do I use the fishing tackle wash?
- With Salt Shaker Fishing Tackle Wash, pull the sprayer out of the handle.
- Pull the cord out until it is fully extended to ensure you have pressure to spray.
- Just simply, but liberally, spray reels, roller guides and rods with the product.
- Leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Rinse clean with fresh water.
- Apply another light coat prior to storing gear away.