Wet & Forget (NZ) values our customers and respects your privacy. We collect information about you through our websites in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. As described in this policy, we may under certain circumstances share your information among third parties (such as couriers) that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
- What kind of information does Wet & Forget (NZ) collect?
- How does Wet & Forget (NZ) use my information?
- Does Wet & Forget (NZ) share my information?
- How do I access or change my information?
- How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
- How do I know my personal information is secure?
Your use of the services involves the collection by us of personal information about you, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number. This information is used by us for the operation of Services, to maintain quality of Services, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services and to assist us to deliver customised content and advertising to our customers.
All our information will be obtained directly from you.
You may ask to see any information we hold about you and we will provide it as long as we have such information and can readily retrieve it. You may also ask us to correct any incorrect information we hold about you.
We may occasionally monitor telephone calls between existing and new customers and our personnel to help train our personnel to provide better customer service.
We may provide your personal information for purposes of credit reference and debt collection agencies, communications network operators.
Although we may gather aggregated information relating to your use of the Services, such as usage patterns, we do not disclose information in a form that could reasonably be expected to identify you, without your prior permission.
Personal information collected in relation to your use of the Services is stored and processed in New Zealand.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, “How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?” below.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- With our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, these may include promotions, and communications to our customers. We do not authorize these service providers to make any other use of; or disclosure of your information
- To conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
- To protect our rights, or property, or those of our related companies
- To enforce our terms and conditions
- To act in the interest of our, or our related companies, customers or others as deemed appropriate.
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at the Wet & Forget (NZ) website, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will then be able to edit your personal information profile.
Wet & Forget (NZ) want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can let us know by logging in to your account and altering your preferences. You can choose to opt out of email promotional communications by clicking unsubscribe in the body of the email.
If you change your mind you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by logging into your account and changing your preferences, by signing up when you visit our website.
Please note that if you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
We provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. Wet & Forget (NZ) limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. As an added safeguard, Wet & Forget (NZ) does not store credit card information with your registered online profile.
When you enter your personal information on our website we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. When an online retailer uses SSL technology, at the checkout the online retailer servers and your PC encrypts everything that you enter into your computer, such as credit card details, billing and delivery address.
To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then the SSL is active. To double check for security, look at the URL or location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https”.