Cleaning Outdoor Furniture
Just Got Easier with 'Hit The Deck' - Deck and Timber Cleaner
Bring life back to your outdoor furniture. It's so easy to clean outdoor furniture with Wet & Forget's 'Hit The Deck' Timber Restorer. It's widely used on timber decks with amazing results! The same success is true for any outdoor furniture that needs cleaning. You can see some results below tht show clearly how easy it is to clean outdoor furniture with Hit The Deck.
You Won't Believe How Easy it is to Use 'Hit The Deck'
Helpful Steps to Getting the Best Results When you Clean Outdoor Furniture with Hit The Deck
- Apply to a DRY surface in the cooler part of the day.
- Use a standard sized 10L bucket. To make 7L of product (3/4 of a bucket) add approximately 5L of hot water and 2L of cold water into the bucket. (70% hot, 30% cold to achieve approximately 40°C). Place 2 scoops (with the scoop provided) of Hit The Deck powder into the bucket. Stir well.
- Keep stirring the product vigorously for 4 minutes or until totally dissolved. It is normal for the mixture to form foam in the bucket. This is the oxygen being released.
- Use a garden sprayer to apply the mixture on to your deck in manageable sections to avoid evaporation. Approximately 2 metres by 2 meters (2 paces by 2 paces).
- Thoroughly wet the surface with the Hit The Deck and leave for 20 – 30 minutes to activate. If the surface starts to dry out within that time frame, reapply the product to keep the surface wet.
- Scrub the deck using a short bristle deck broom or lightly water blast at the end of this 20 – 30 minute period. Always go with the grain of the wood.
- Hose off the areas you have scrubbed and this will leave the pine looking like new.
Make sure Hit The Deck is used within 6 hours after mixing with water.
COVERAGE: This container will make approximately 56L of product which will treat approximately 60 square metres.