How Do I Use Rapid Application?
Connect Your Hose to the REACH NOZZLE
Turn the water tap on. No mixing! No measuring! No mess!
Turn the REACH NOZZLE to 'ON' and start spraying
Hey Presto! The product is automatically mixed for you and will reach 8m high!
How Much Rapid Application Do I Need To Clean My Roof?
For the average 3 bedroomed house, you will need 2 x 2L packs. Check here for other options for larger areas and save $$$$. The larger packs are a combination of the Reach Nozzle and refill bottles.
Helpful Hint: Always keep your reach nozzle and just buy refills.
(The Reach Nozzle dilution is specific to this product ONLY
It's not interchangeable with other Wet & Forget products)
How To Remove Lichen off Your Roof
- Visually, section your roof off into areas.
- Spot spray the lichen within each section with Rapid Application.
- Leave for 15-20 mins (while it is still damp)
- Then respray the lichen and the entire roof area of that particular section to ensure the lichen absorbs the Rapid Application product thoroughly.
- The first application is to dissolve the waxy surface. The 2nd spray will then penetrate into the roots and give you a much quicker result.
Tank Water - Take these Precautions:
- Disconnect the water supply to your tank for at least 2-3 weeks to avoid any chance of contamination.
- You need 36ml of rain or 6 heavy downpours before you reconnect.
- Check before reconnecting that the water is NOT foaming.