Keep Your Deck Clean and Increase Its Lifespan - Remove Ugly!
Wet and Forget has 3 products for the same job.
Which solution suits you the best?
All are safe & effective to remove lichen, moss, mould & black fungi.
See a customer's video!
How to Remove Moss, Mould or Black Fungi from your Deck (or any timber surface with Hit The Deck).
- Choose a fine day when your deck is DRY
- You will need at least 4-5 hours without rain
- Follow instructions on the container of your choice
- Ensure that you have covered any plants with paper of plastic that may be in the way
- Keep pets off the surface until it has completely dried
- Let the Rapid Application or Wet & Forget do the work for you!
How To Remove Lichen with Rapid Application or Wet & Forget
Lichen is a complex, multi-layered growth with a very waxy surface so it needs special treatment.
- Section areas off and work to a pattern.
- Saturate 1st area and move on leaving it for 15 mins and then saturate again. Don't allow the surface to dry between saturations. Doing this double spray ensures that all layers are penetrated.
How To Prevent Your Deck Becoming Heavily Contaminated
At the first sign of recurrence, treat the area with Wet and Forget again or in the summer months apply Bone Dry to seal the surface for more longevity without these growths. These options help prevent the lichen, moss, mould or black fungi growth from taking a strong foothold.
Enjoy the outside living that a clean deck offers!