- Is grown in pollution free waters and 100% of the seaweed is used
- It is not crushed – it is ‘burst’ open using new cell burst technology to give a higher concentration of goodness
- Is high in amino acids so it fortifies the cells and boosts plant growth
- Helps your plants resist pest attacks and stress related setbacks eg droughts
- Helps to improve soil health by enhancing friendly biota in the soil
- Helps protects your garden from disease and pest attack. We call it the ‘plant bodyguard’
- Is a potent, hard core fertiliser –it’s worth its weight in gold
- Is just what your plants want to eat! It’s the ultimate plant food!
- Comes to you direct from the ocean loaded with trace elements
- Is like thousands of seabirds dropping organic nutrients onto your garden
- Has NO fishy odour at all!
- Contains fish oil which acts as a natural insecticide.
- Is 100% fish protein, hydrolysed into absorbable nutrients which preserves more vitamins, proteins and micro-nutrients
Ruud's AdviceWe're now coming out of the dormant time for plants. The winter sleep time was the ‘housework’ time for the roots ie recharging their batteries for better fruiting the following year.....and here we are again at that time...all ready to go!
Apply Seafood Soup and Seaweed Tea in early spring when the soil temperature is warmer (there is no growth when it is cold so you are wasting your time).
Continue to apply every 1-2 weeks until the soil is no longer warm (approx. mid autumn)
Roots are the powerhouse of the plant so always target this area in particular in your spraying. Seafood Soup and Seaweed Tea are perfect for foliar and root spraying. Much of the overspray drops down to the root zone anyway.Lawns
Use all year round for rich and healthy, green lawns..........
But you will end up mowing it once a week just like the green keepers do!