For Every Shower Cleaning Issue - Wet & Forget Has A Solution!
How To Clean Soap Scum & Body Oils From Shower Surfaces
- When you finish your shower, use Shower Witch to spray all surfaces including the base.
- Leave it to soak until your next shower (preferably overnight - not necessary though if you are cleaning regularly).
- Use your shower head to rinse it all down with water.
- Be careful to rinse off the base first in case it is slippery.
- Just watch the soap scum, body fats and grime dissolve and disappear before your eyes.
- A wipe down may help in extreme cases.
- Only use Shower Witch when you see a soap build up – not every day.
NOTE: Will not remove hard mineral deposits (water spotting).
Do a test spot if you have hard water and dark tiles.
How To Clean Water Spotting/Mineral Deposits Off Shower Doors
- Fit one of the abrasive blocks into the Tiger's Paw 'Block Holder’.
- This block is a finely milled abrasive which is lubricant infused. When this is wet, it helps reduce any fine scratching on the glass.
- Keep the glass wet. Spray water on the area you are focusing on.
- ONLY use a vertical scrubbing action to cut away the undissolved minerals from the glass surface. (Do a small test area first to gauge how much pressure is needed to achieve the desired result.)
- Rinse and dry the glass to check clarity – continue cleaning the remainder of the door.
- Once clean, you will only have to use Tiger's Paw every so often, as and when the glass develops a build up again.
NOTE: Tiger's Paw is only for use on shower glass ONLY.It is not for use on automotive or domestic house glass.
How To Remove/Sterilise/Inhibit Growth of Indoor Mould
- Wet & Forget Indoor Cleans! Sanitises! Protects!
- It also kills indoor mould & mildew and inhibit its re-growth.
- It sanitises hard surfaces by killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
- Spray on any hard surface.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse down or spray onto a cloth and wipe down.
NOTE: Wet & Forget Indoor may not remove mould staining if it is really bad but it will kill the mould spores & inhibit future growth.