How To Attach Your Applicator Gun
- It is a READY TO USE product with our remote applicator gun with nozzle adjustments (4m spray reach on “jet” setting).
- Go around your house and mist (not saturate) all cobwebs or areas where spiders are likely to be.
- Apply under soffits, weatherboards, bricks, textured paint, garden sheds, wood piles, glasshouses, under decks, entrance areas such as doorways or windows, around workshops etc.
- Leave it for a few days
- Clean up the burial ground of spiders and remove the cobwebs (we have special brushes for this)
- Go around again and spot spray known problem areas – under soffits, round door and window frames etc (all about location, location!)
- If you spray in areas where there is no weathering, you will get up to a year’s protection