Want to see More Amazing Results from Customers who have used Hit the Deck for Cleaning Outdoor Furniture
Hit The Deck Does it Again!.................and again!.................and again!How to get the Best Results Cleaning Outdoor Furniture
Hit The Deck is great for ALL timber surfaces
- Apply Hit The Deck to a DRY surface in the cooler part of the day.
- Use a standard sized 10L bucket. To make 7L of product (3/4 of a bucket) add approximately 5L of hot water and 2L of cold water into the bucket. (70% hot, 30% cold to achieve approximately 40°C). Place 2 scoops (with the scoop provided) of Hit The Deck powder into the bucket. Stir well.
- Keep stirring the product vigorously for 4 minutes or until totally dissolved. It is normal for the mixture to form foam in the bucket. This is the oxygen being released.
- Use a garden sprayer to apply the mixture of Hit The Deck on to your deck in manageable sections to avoid evaporation. Approximately 2 metres by 2 metres (2 paces by 2 paces).
- Thoroughly wet the surface with the Hit The Deck and leave for 20 – 30 minutes to activate. If the surface starts to dry out within that time frame, reapply the product to keep the surface wet.
- Scrub the deck using a short bristle deck broom or lightly water blast at the end of this 20 – 30 minute period. Always go with the grain of the wood.
- Additionally, you can use the EziHand tool to attach to your broom. This gives you so much more leverage and takes all the back strain out of the job as you scrub the timber surface. Depending on the type of furniture - a smaller scrub brush may be easier to use, especially if you are working with outdoor chairs.
- Hose off the areas you have scrubbed and this will leave the pine looking like new.
Make sure Hit The Deck is used within 6 hours after mixing with water.